Quill Trading Co is a brand of Zero3 Marketing Ltd (“We” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the personal data we collect about you for the purposes described in this policy including to provide you with sales information and a more personalised visiting experience. This privacy statement does not affect your rights under Data Protection legislation.
- What personal data of yours is collected;
- With whom such data may be shared;
- Our security procedures to protect against loss, misuse, or alteration of personal data under our control;
- Your rights in connection with your personal data; and
- How you can correct any errors in the personal data we hold on you.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Zero3 Marketing Ltd, 16 Orchard Estate, Quorn, Leicestershire LE12 8DZ
The information we collect
The personal data we collect about you includes the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
How we use the information
We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries raised through our contact form
- To provide you with information regarding the products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
We do not share any data given to us through this website with third parties for sales, marketing or any other purpose.
For training purposes, some telephone calls may be monitored.
We are committed to the security of our customers’ information and personal data. We take precautions to protect all of the customer personal data we have collected as you would expect of a prudent and responsible organisation. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We have included details below of the cookies we use and why.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Switching off cookies may have an impact on the functionality of the site.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics by all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Google Analytics (used for tracking site usage)
_utma Stores number of visits, time of first visit, the previous visit and the current visit – 2 years
_utmb Checks start and end time of current visit – 30 minutes
_utmc Checks start and end time of current visit – End of session
_utmz Tracks where a visitor arrived from (search engine, search keyword, or link) – 6 months